Mount Goliath Guided Wildflower Hikes
Experience a range of breathtaking views, from Rocky Mountain peaks to delicate alpine plants and ancient wind-sculpted bristlecone pines.
Our docents lead the deliberately slow-paced hike down the stunning M. Walter Pesman trail.
- Limited to 24 participants
- Mount Goliath Wildflower Hikes are free, but participants must pay the amenity fee to the U.S. Forest Service at the Mount Evans fee station.
- Be aware: this is a downhill trek on a moderately difficult trail that starts at 12,100 ft. Before registering, please ensure that you are physically fit and medically able to participate in vigorous physical activity at high altitude conditions.
- Registration is required.
- Mount Goliath wildflower hikes are not available as private tours.
- For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Mount Goliath, including directions, weather and road accessibility. Please note – the Gardens does not manage the Mount Goliath recreational area, and questions not directly related to tours should be directed to the Clear Creek Ranger District.
June 16 – August 4, 2015
Tuesdays, Thursdays and select Saturdays
8:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Dos Chappell Nature Center – Mount Goliath