Chihuly Exhibition Tours
Enjoy a tour featuring the site-specific artworks by Dale Chihuly. The bold and dramatic installations transform the Gardens. Experienced docents lead you on an hour-long guided walk to learn more about the artist and his sculpture.
- Tours are one-hour long.
- Tours are outdoors; dress accordingly for the weather.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please bring your booking confirmation. This will expedite check-in.
- Access to the Gardens on the day of your tour will be through the Piñon Gate located directly north of the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center (the Gardens’ main entrance).
- Tickets must be reserved in advance.
Dates and Times:
Friday – Sunday
Jun. 14 – Sept. 28: 8:30 a.m. & 6 p.m.
Sept. 29 – Nov. 30: 9 a.m. & 3 p.m.
York Street Gardens