Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Free pony rides (all day)
- Pumpkin carving demos: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Live band - Stray Dog Colorado: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Express face painting
- Monster hand-building: Sponsored by Rocky Mountain Popcorn
- Cookie decorating station
- Pumpkin bowling, pumpkin ring toss and pumpkin ball toss
- Balloon twists: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Pumpkin checkers
- Giant coloring murals
Saturday & Sunday Only
- Meet Sweet Pea, Nemo and Mo, Chatfield’s very own goats! 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
School groups are highly encouraged to attend Pumpkin Festival on Friday, October 11 from 9 a.m.- noon. To register your class, call 720-865-4338 by Friday, October 4, 2013. Payment is due upon reservation and teachers are required to chaperone. One adult per 10 students free; each additional adult and siblings pay regular admission.
Option 1: $5 per student
One class pumpkin for the classroom.
Option 2: $6 per student
Each student will get one free small pumpkin.