Live music at the Green Farm Barn:
- The Music Train (interactive kid’s program): Oct. 10, 10:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-2 p.m.
- That Damn Sasquatch: Oct. 11, 10 a.m. -1 p.m.
- The Hummin Birds: Oct. 11, 2-5 p.m.
- Chain Station: Oct. 12, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Trout Steak Revival: Oct. 12, 2-5 p.m.
- Antique tractor exhibit
- Tractor hay rides shuttle to the parking lot
- Pony rides
- Mini maze
- Jumping pillow, bouncers and obstacle courses
- Carnival games
- Express face painting
- Monster hand craft
- Giant Jenga games
- Carving demonstrations
- Photo opportunity with live bull
- Mechanical bull ride
- Train ride
- Corn Maze
- Spin art
School groups are highly encouraged to attend Pumpkin Festival on Friday, October 10 from 9 a.m.- noon. To register your class, call 720-865-4338 by Friday, October 3, 2014. Payment is due upon reservation and teachers are required to chaperone. One adult per 10 students free; each additional adult and siblings pay regular admission.
Option 1: $5 per student
One class pumpkin for the classroom.
Option 2: $6 per student
Each student will get one free small pumpkin.