|become a member||donate to the gardens|
$6 Member Adult
$5 Child (ages 3-12)
$4 Member Child (ages 3-12)
Children 2 and under are free
$1 off for Denver Botanic Gardens members, seniors and military
Corn Maze tickets can be added for an additional $6 per adult or child
We no longer offer free entry for children in costume.
- Admission includes all activities within the festival, including entrance to the pumpkin patch. Separate costs include Corn Maze, barrel train rides, mechanical bull ride, spin art, food or other purchases from vendors, and pumpkins.
- Pumpkin prices vary by size - the average price is $8.
- Indian corn, gourds, popcorn and corn stalks are also available for purchase.
- Members' free-admission postcards for Corn Maze are only valid in September.
- During Pumpkin Festival weekend, birthday parties are welcomed, however Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield does not formally reserve space or assume any coordination of these events.
When you attend a special event at Denver Botanic Gardens, not only are you getting a unique experience, you’re also supporting one of Denver’s cultural landmarks. As a nonprofit, the Gardens relies on a variety of sources, including revenue from special events, to fund its operations. Think of your ticket purchase as both access to an event and a way to support the Gardens.
Together, we can all help the Gardens flourish.