Denver Botanic Gardens offers a variety of resources just for teachers. Whether you need re-certification credit or materials for your classroom plant studies, we are here to help.
Teacher Recertification Classes
Each summer, Denver Botanic Gardens offers a variety of classes to help K-12 teachers learn more about plants. Each class presents fun, hands-on ways to teach the concepts to your students. Visit our registration page in Spring 2016 for more information.
Pre/Post Field Trip Activities
The documents below provide resources for your classroom. They are designed to extend your visit to Denver Botanic Gardens. You might also find ideas about how to enhance teaching your plant unit.
- Pre/Post Activities for Sprouts program (Grades PreK-2)
- Pre/Post Activities for Pizza, Pencils, and Plants (Grades PreK-2)
- Pre/Post Activities Journey to the Rainforest program (Grades K-5)
- Pre/Post Activities Name that Tree program (Grades 4-6)
- Pre/Post Activities Ecosystems of Colorado program (Grades 4-6)