The Shop at the Gardens gift shop is open year-round during regular Gardens hours and is located in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Admission to the Shop at the Gardens is free. Come see us flourish!
- Think all-natural gifts.
- Think plants and gardening supplies.
- Think affordable, relevant offerings.
- We have lots of books about gardening, other books written by Denver Botanic Gardens staff, and childrens' books.
- Come to the Shop at the Gardens to purchase holiday, birthday, anniversary and graduation gifts (and pick up something for yourself!). See our many unique and sustainable products.
- We also have herbs and vinegars produced by the Gardens Guild members, and many locally-made items.
Shop over 10,000 items that have been personally selected by our staff to reflect the Gardens’ core values of sustainability, transformation, diversity and relevance. Members get 10 percent off all purchases.
9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily