- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
shop at the gardens
CLOSED WEDNESDAY, OCT. 23 FOR INVENTORY
The Shop at the Gardens gift shop is open year-round during regular Gardens hours and is located in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Admission to the Shop at the Gardens is free. Come see us flourish!
- Think all-natural gifts.
- Think plants and gardening supplies.
- Think affordable, relevant offerings.
Shop over 10,000 items that have been personally selected by our staff to reflect the Gardens’ core values of sustainability, transformation, diversity and relevance. Members get 10 percent off all purchases.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
pick of the month
Meet the Natives
A Field Guide to Rocky Mountain Wildflowers, Trees and Shrubs
View native plants of the southern Rocky Mountains - in both wild habitats and garden settings - through Dan Johnson’s creative curatorial eye. Johnson’s much-anticipated expansion of M. Walter Pesman’s 1942 “Meet the Natives” boasts not only additional plants, but also color photos that make identification of plants and wildflowers in Colorado’s scenic trails and byways easier than ever.
- We have lots of books about gardening, other books written by Denver Botanic Gardens staff, and childrens' books.
- Come to the Shop at the Gardens to purchase birthday, anniversary, graduation gifts (and pick up something for yourself!). See our many unique and sustainable products.
- We also have herbs and vinegars produced by the Gardens Guild members, and locally-made items.