- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
Plan Your Visit
Denver Botanic Gardens has something for everyone from leisurely strolls through themed gardens to wildflower hikes to nature trails and a historical farm.
When you are planning your visit, remember:
- You can take a guided or self-guided tour.
- We have two on-site locations for a quick snack or a delicious lunch. Offshoots cafe is open year-round. Our other restaurant is open seasonally (open in May 2014).
- Work from the spectacular Gardens using our free Wi-Fi.
- The Gardens provides an elegant venue for fine art enthusiasts, inside and out.
- Shop at our amazing Shop at the Gardens and find natural gifts, plants, books and gardening supplies.
York Street and Chatfield
- We have exciting classes and events for kids and adults.
- Our gardens and facility rental offer you a magnificent backdrop for your special occasions.
- Kids and their caregivers can play, explore and discover.
- You can visit a historical farm and take a nature walk.
- Enjoy awesome Rocky Mountain vistas of the Divide peaks; delicate floral treasures; wind-sculpted, ancient bristlecone pines; cold summit winds; and gentle summer breezes.
Visit other nearby cultural attractions
- Denver Botanic Gardens is centrally located at 1007 York St. in Denver, within 10 minutes of many of the city’s other top cultural attractions. It’s easy to make a day of discovering Denver!