The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
Participants work toward their vocational goals while experiencing a beautiful native plant refuge, rolling open space and a historical farmstead at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms.
Farming and gardening activities, which change seasonally, will build invaluable skills:
- Planting and tending raised edible garden beds
- Feeding animals
- Harvesting vegetables
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Respect for living things
- Pride in meaningful accomplishments
The garden area is shade-covered. There are also shaded picnic areas available for lunch before or after the program.
June through the end of September
One-hour program, weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Shaded picnic areas are available for lunch before or after the program, and garden area is shade-covered.
One-time visits: $30 for-profit, $20 nonprofit
Three visits: $80 for-profit, $50 nonprofit
Prices to be determined for a longer partnership.
- Payment is due upon booking.
- Cancellations made at least one week prior to the program will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations with less than one week notice (weather cancellations excepted) are not refundable.
- If a cancellation is made by the Gardens, we’ll reschedule your program.