Participants work toward their vocational goals while experiencing a beautiful native plant refuge, rolling open space and a historical farmstead at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms.
Farming and gardening activities, which change seasonally, will build invaluable skills:
- Planting and tending raised edible garden beds
- Feeding animals
- Harvesting vegetables
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Respect for living things
- Pride in meaningful accomplishments
The garden area is shade-covered. There are also shaded picnic areas available for lunch before or after the program.
June through the end of September
One-hour program, weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Shaded picnic areas are available for lunch before or after the program, and garden area is shade-covered.
One-time visits: $30 for-profit, $20 nonprofit
Three visits: $80 for-profit, $50 nonprofit
Prices to be determined for a longer partnership.
- Payment is due upon booking.
- Cancellations made at least one week prior to the program will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations with less than one week notice (weather cancellations excepted) are not refundable.
- If a cancellation is made by the Gardens, we’ll reschedule your program.