As part of a commitment to engage varied audiences in meaningful and sustained ways, while at the same time introducing arts and culture through programs both onsite and in surrounding communities, Denver Botanic Gardens recently launched a free shuttle service.
The program offers free admission and transportation between various Denver metro area cultural organizations, community centers, residences and Denver Botanic Gardens.
Since November 2015, the following organizations have participated or committed to participate:
- Asia Pacific Development Center (Adams county)
- BuCu West Development Assoc. (Westwood neighborhood, Denver county)
- RE:Vision (Westwood neighborhood, Denver county)
- Tri-State Denver Buddhist Temple (Denver county)
- Aurora Xeriscape Demonstration Garden (Arapahoe county)
- Northglenn Senior Center (Adams county)
- Adams County Housing Authority (Adams county)
- Access Gallery (Denver county)
- Bayaud Enterprises (Denver county)
- Brighton Village & Libretto Apartments (Adams county)
- Eagle View Adult Center (Adams county)
- Autism Society of Colorado (Jefferson county)
- ECDC's African Community Center (Denver county)
- Ricardo Flores Magón Academy (Denver county)
- Peak to Peak Charter School (Denver county)
- Grupo Comunidad Unidad y Apoyo (Growing Home) (Adams county)
- Aurora Community Connection (Adams county)
- Mental Health Center of Denver, Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being (Denver county)
- Warren Village (Denver county)
- Girls Inc. of Metro Denver (Denver county)
To learn more about this program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.