- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
Volunteers are essential to our mission of connecting people with plants. Each year more than 1,900 volunteers donate their time to help in virtually every area of the Gardens, and our gardens at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield and Mount Goliath.
Volunteers provide diverse expertise and experience to our programs, gardens, research efforts, customer experiences and special events. In turn, volunteers work alongside expert staff and have many opportunities for learning and gaining experience.
- Education Programs and Gardens Docents
- Special Events & Exhibits
- Horticulture & Research
- Visitor Services
- Mordecai Children's Garden
- Affiliate Organizations
- Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
How To Become a Denver Botanic Gardens Volunteer:
- You must be at least 16 years old to participate in our adult volunteer program.
- Fill out a volunteer form here.
- Once your application is received, you will be contacted to schedule an initial interview with a placement coordinator.
If you need to complete court ordered community service, please call 720-865-3617 to schedule a meeting with our service coordinator.