- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
perennial friends society
In gratitude to our foresighted friends who have demonstrated their commitment to Denver Botanic Gardens through a planned gift, the Gardens has established the Perennial Friends Society. Membership is open to all individuals who have made an estate provision for the Gardens, or a planned or deferred gift. If you qualify, please let us know so we can welcome you into the Perennial Friends Society and make sure your gift intentions are properly carried out.
- Your name will be included in the Perennial Friends Society membership roster in Gardens publications and in our Annual Report (you may remain anonymous, of course).
- You may join other Perennial Friends Society members in private, behind-the-scenes tours of the Gardens conducted by Gardens staff.
- You will receive both Denver Botanic Gardens and Perennial Friends Society newsletters.
- Early admission to Denver Botanic Gardens' annual Plant Sale.
- Borrowing privileges at the Helen Fowler Library.
- To symbolize your enduring commitment to Denver Botanic Gardens, you'll receive our gift of a perennial plant.
There are many ways that your philanthropic giving can blend financial needs and tax planning. Together with your legal and tax advisors, Denver Botanic Gardens can help you plan for tomorrow while receiving maximum benefit today.
To discuss dedication opportunities in the Gardens, named endowment funds, the wording of a bequest, specific gift plans or membership in the Gardens' Perennial Friends Society, please contact us:
Director of Development
Denver Botanic Gardens, Inc.
Tax ID Number