- There are no refunds or exchanges on any special event tickets.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Plants purchased at our Spring Plant Sale and Fall Plant and Bulb Sale will not be refunded if they wither after event.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferrable to another event or Gardens education class.
This policy is applicable for:
Spring Plant Sale, York Street and Chatfield Concerts, UnWind, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, Fall Plant and Bulb Sale, Dia de los Muertos, Glow at the Gardens, Calavera Ball, Winter Gift Market, Blossoms of Light and Trail of Lights.