Held quarterly in the Gardens' Orangery, Gather is a pop-up dining experience featuring four to five courses of innovative and diverse cuisine crafted specially for that evening. No two Gather dinners are alike and the menu is always kept a secret until the guests arrive. Dinners are BYOB. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No late admittance and no refunds. Gather guests dine at one long table, for a dinner party experience with some of the best friends you haven’t yet met!
The next Gather dinner will be November 11, and feature Chef Peter Ryan of The Plimoth.
Past featured chefs have included:
- Keegan Gerhard & Zachariah Jones, DBar Denver
- Alex Seidel, Fruition
- Elise Wiggins, Panzano
- Hosea Rosenberg, Blackbelly Catering
- Daniel Asher, Linger
- Olav Peterson, Bittersweet
- Dana Rodriguez, Work & Class
- Rachel Kesley, WaterCourse Foods
- Frank Bonanno, Bonanno Concepts
- Jeremy Kittelson, Root Down and Linger
Date: November 11, 2015
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: The Orangery, Denver Botanic Gardens