The city is repaving York Street from 6th to 13th Avenues and the road will be closed Aug. 15-23. Please enter and exit our parking lot from Josephine Street. York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 26 for a private event. Other early closings.
Celebrate the Victorian age of floral cultivation at Off the Clock: Vintage Victorian. Taking place in the lush Orangery, tropical Marnie’s Pavilion and Boettcher Memorial Center, Off the Clock explores plants with live music, activities and more. Savor special dinners at Offshoots Café and drinks at the cash bar.
Enjoy some highlights from our Feb. 5 Off the Clock: Plants of Passion:
Pick up your parasol for a Vintage Victorian evening:
- Learn the art of traditional ballroom dancing with Adventures in Dance with live music performed by Cheza String Ensembles
- The “Unconventional Women of the West” show by the Legendary Ladies takes place at 7 & 8:30 p.m.
- Enjoy Nate Hance's unusual technique of playing classical piano
- Discover the etiquette behind a ‘simple’ cup of tea with Judy Williams of Tea Talks
- Try your hand at traditional flower arranging at the Mini Tussie-Mussie station
- Compete in a Victorian costume contest
- Get creative in Social Light's photo booth
- Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery
- Offshoots Café offers a special menu
SPECIAL THANKS TO