The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
Aloha! Swap your ski jacket for a sun hat and enjoy a tropical paradise at Off the Clock: Palms & Pineapples.
Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery, enjoy live music and hands-on activities in the Boettcher Memorial Center, and savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café, the Mitchell Hall Sandwich Station and our cash bar. Great for singles, couples and friends!
- Enjoy a variety of dances and musical performances by the Kalama Polynesian Dancers
- Make your memories last mau loa with a free caricature
- Check out the Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory after dark
- Create some colorful lei’s, hibiscus flowers and more hands-on crafts to take home with you
- Brush up on your music skills with a free ukulele lesson from Swallow Hill Music
- Relax to island tunes by Hawaiian-Way Ohana
- Discover the secrets of Easter Island at the ‘Easter Island Giants’ Booth
- Capture your fun moments at the complimentary photo booth
- Learn more about plant DNA with the Research & Conservation department
SPECIAL THANKS TO