The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
Back by popular demand! Celebrate the British Isles and the imminent return of all things green at Off the Clock: Kilts & Clovers.
Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery, enjoy live music and hands-on activities in the Boettcher Memorial Center, and savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café and our cash bars. Great for singles, couples and friends!
- Enjoy live Celtic music by The Rare Ould Times and Avourneen
- Celebrate Celtic dance with two performances by Celtic Steps School of Irish Dance
- Wander through the Orangery while listening to the sounds of Lumina Celtic Harp & Flute Duo
- Savor the sounds of the British Isles during performances by Scott Beach, the Colorado Bagpiper
- Learn the tricks of Celtic trades from the RenScots, offering demos of tartan weaving, spinning and leatherworks
- Compete for your share of a pot of gold in our grown-up scavenger hunt or by answering Celtic trivia
- Capture the moment in our complimentary photo booth
- Learn about Fentastic Bogs from the Research & Conservation Department
SPECIAL THANKS TO