York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 26 for a private event. Other early closings.
Celebrate the British Isles and all things green at Off the Clock: Kilts and Clovers. The event takes place in the lush Orangery, tropical Marnie’s Pavilion and Boettcher Memorial Center. Savor special dinners at Offshoots Café and drinks at the cash bar.
- Enjoy the sounds of traditional Irish and Scottish music by Colorado Spring’s Rare Ould Times.
- Star Edwards performs on the Celtic harp.
- Listen to tales of myth and magic recounted by the Story Seeker and Celtic folksongs from Gobs O’Phun that tell stories ranging from silly to sad and everything in between.
- Irish step dancing performance by Celtic Steps.
- Solo bagpipe performances throughout the evening.
- Compete for top bragging rights in a tricky scavenger hunt and participate in the kilt and Celtic costume contest.
- Offshoots Café offers a special menu
Also join us for:
Friday, April 1
SPECIAL THANKS TO