The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
Laissez les bons temps rouler! Dust off your masks and your dancin’ shoes for a festive early Mardi Gras celebration at Off the Clock: Cajun Carnival.
Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery, enjoy live music and hands-on activities in the Boettcher Memorial Center, and savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café and our cash bar. Great for singles, couples and friends!
- Dance like you’re in the Big Easy to live music by Fat City Mardi Gras Band and Queen City Jazz Quintet
- Look into the future with a tarot card reading
- Make your own Mardi Gras mask
- Savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café
- Enjoy hundreds of exotic blooms at the Orchid Showcase in the Orangery
SPECIAL THANKS TO