- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
blossoms of light
Embrace the holiday season at Blossoms of Light. Over one million colorful lights draped in elegant designs highlight the Gardens winter beauty. Enjoy sparkling passages, brand new displays and romantic mistletoe kissing spots, as well as the always anticipated HoloSpex glasses.
Warm drinks and tasty treats will also be available. Seasonal entertainment will be available on select evenings. Thousands of lights in our amphitheater are synchronized to your favorite holiday tunes.
The Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory will be closed during Blossoms of Light. The Orangery and Marnie's Pavilion will be open.
Dates and Times:
Open nightly, Nov. 29, 2013 through Jan. 1, 2014
Including Christmas eve, Dec. 25, New Year's eve
5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Here is a map to Denver Botanic Gardens York Street location.
Non-Peak Admission Nov. 29 - Dec. 12:
Peak Admission Dec. 13 - Jan. 1:
Group of 15 or more: No advance reservation necessary. Please arrive together and make a single payment for your entire group. To help us better manage the high number of visitors we experience during Blossoms of Light, please wait outside the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center while one member of your group purchases tickets.
Group of 75 or more: Advance registration required. Fill out the group ticket order form and mail or fax back to us with your payment.
- Frequently asked questions about Blossoms of Light.
- Here is a map of the Blossoms of Light path.
- Members receive two complimentary tickets to Blossoms of Light and Trail of Lights. Members will receive their tickets in the mail.
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Bar returns to Blossoms of Light this year – on the first Friday and Saturday nights in December (6 and 7, 13 and 14) from 5:30-9 p.m. Enhance your hot drink from Offshoots with a shot (or two) of liqueur, and ensure that your Blossoms of Light experience is a warm one! $2 for a single shot; $3 for a double shot (1 oz. pours).
- Entertainment will be available on select nights.
- We are accepting applications for strolling choirs. Here is the application.
- No pets please.
Blossoms of Light is a separately ticketed event and not included with daytime admission.
- Learn more about children's birthday parties at Blossoms of Light.