Blossoms of Light is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season. Denver Botanic Gardens is proud to host this annual family-friendly event that has become a tradition for people across Colorado. The 2015 event features new elements, including the return of the grand illuminated O’Fallon Perennial Walk and the Romantic Gardens. Enjoy thousands of twinkling lights throughout the Gardens, as well as the always anticipated HoloSpex glasses.
Warm drinks and tasty treats will also be available. Seasonal entertainment will be available on select evenings.
The Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory is closed during Blossoms of Light. The Orangery and Marnie's Pavilion are open.
Dates & Times:
Open nightly, Nov. 27, 2015 through Jan. 2, 2016
Including Christmas eve, Dec. 25, New Year's eve and New Year's day
Here is a map to Denver Botanic Gardens York Street location.
You can buy tickets online or at the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center at York Street during the event.
Group of 15 or more: No advance reservation necessary. Please arrive together and make a single payment for your entire group. To help us better manage the high number of visitors we experience during Blossoms of Light, please wait outside the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center while one member of your group purchases tickets.
- Frequently asked questions about Blossoms of Light.
- Members receive two complimentary tickets to Blossoms of Light and Trail of Lights. Online ticket redemption required and cannot use postcard as ticket. Members, if you have any trouble redeeming your complimentary tickets, please call the Membership Department at 720-865-3525.
- Entertainment will be available on select nights.
- No pets please.
- Blossoms of Light is a separately ticketed event and not included with daytime admission.
- Learn more about children's birthday parties at Blossoms of Light.
This season we are only accepting acapella strolling outside choirs. Please fill out an application and email back to us.