- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Events & Exhibits
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
vendor entertainment opportunities
- We are now accepting applications for Garden Grapes & Hops food and beverage vendors.
Here are Garden Grapes & Hops event regulations.
Garden Grapes & Hops is Friday, June 7. Preview Party 5-6:60 p.m.; regular admission 6:30-10 p.m.; VIP Lounge 8-10 p.m.
- We are now accepting applications for Corn Maze vendors.
Here are the Corn Maze event regulations.
Corn Maze at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield is every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 13 - Oct. 27.
Friday: 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.; Saturday: Noon – 9 p.m.; Sunday: Noon – 6 p.m.
- We are now accepting applications for Pumpkin Festival vendors.
Here are Pumpkin Festival event regulations.
Pumpkin Festival at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield is Friday-Sunday, Oct. 11-13, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. all three days
- We are now accepting applications for Día de los Muertos craft, merchandise, art gallery vendors, and food vendors.
Día de los Muertos is Friday, Nov. 1 from 3-8 p.m.
- We are now accepting applications for Holiday Sale vendors.
Here are the Holiday Sale regulations.
Preview Party: Thursday, Nov. 14, 5 - 8 p.m.
Holiday Sale: Friday & Saturday, Nov. 15 & 16, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. both days
Email, mail or fax (720-865-3725) your application. Please do not email credit card info to us.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.