- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Events & Exhibits
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
Spring Plant Sale
Celebrate the gardening season at Spring Plant Sale! The annual plant extravaganza returns with all your usual favorites, as well as several new offerings and plant categories.
- The Gardens’ renowned horticulturists will be available to answer questions about the best plants for your own garden.
- Mixed succulent containers will be available for purchase. These ceramic containers consist of bright and unique combinations of succulents perfect for display on a patio.
- Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own wagons, carts, wheelbarrows, or even recycled boxes.
More Plant Sale info:
- Plant Sale frequently asked questions.
- Here is a catalog featuring the plants that will be on sale.
- Here is a map showing where the 14 different plant divisions (specialized collections of plants) are at the sale.
- Some of the many water-smart plants available at the Plant Sale will be hardy ice plants (Delosperma), gazanias, sun daisies (Osteospermum) and much more. Read about them here: “Drama queens - South African plants gain deserved garden spotlight,” Denver Post, “Grow” section.
Email us at email@example.com with questions about the Plant Sale.