- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Events & Exhibits
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
special events refund policy
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any special event tickets.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Plants purchased at our Spring Plant Sale and Fall Plant and Bulb Sale will not be refunded if they wither after event.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferrable to another event or Gardens education class.
This policy is applicable for:
Spring Plant Sale, York Street and Chatfield Concerts, Garden Grapes and Hops, Theatre-Hikes, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, Fall Plant and Bulb Sale, Dia de los Muertos, Holiday Sale, Blossoms of Light and Trail of Lights.