- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
Garden Grapes & Hops
Denver Botanic Gardens is excited to bring back our Garden Grapes & Hops event – a fun summer party featuring food, drink and live entertainment.
Spend an evening in the Gardens' natural beauty with your friends at Garden Grapes & Hops. Due to the nature of this event, no one under the age of 21 will be admitted into the event. This includes infants.
Friday, June 7, 2013
5-6:30 p.m. - Preview Party
6:30-10 p.m. - Regular Admission
8-10 p.m. - VIP Lounge presented by Breckenridge Distillery
*Please note, all vendors will adhere to a 9:30 p.m. last call.
$85 VIP (includes Preview Party) - SOLD OUT!
$65 General Admission - SOLD OUT!
$60 Member General Admission - SOLD OUT!
$30 Designated Driver (food and soda only)
Designated Driver ticket sales at the door end at 7:30 p.m. the night of the event. All other tickets are sold out.
Preview Party and VIP Lounge Admission Includes:
- Exclusive additional light appetizers and dessert options
Regular Admission Includes:
- Tasting cup
- Savory light bites by local restaurants
- Unlimited beer and wine samples
- Live entertainment
Party takes place rain or shine.
Become a vendor at this event! We need restaurants, breweries and wineries.
AC Golden Brewing Company
Bristol Brewing Company
Colorado Cider Company
Copper Kettle Brewing Company
Crazy Mountain Brewing
Dad & Dude's Breweria
Elk Mountain Brewing
Great Divide Brewing Company
Hall Brewing Company
Left Hand Brewing
Odell Brewing Company
Strange Brewing Company
Vine Street Pub & Brewery
Runa Tea Company
Wystone's World Teas
Transportation and Parking on June 7:
- Parking is available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed. Here is a map showing the restricted street parking ››
- Park at Calvary Temple church and one of our free shuttle H2 Limos will drop you off at the party. Calvary Temple is located at 200 S University Blvd. Denver, CO (at the intersection of University and Alameda). Parking will be reserved on the south side of the Calvary Temple parking lot. Garden Grapes & Hops signage will direct you to the H2 Limo pick-up site. The last pickup to go from Calvary Temple to Garden Grapes and Hops is 8:30 p.m.
- Visit the Taxi Stand. We’ll call a taxi for you! Leave your car in our parking garage and pick it up the next day (the Gardens parking garage will be closed and locked from midnight-5:30 a.m.). Still not convinced? Take a taxi and receive one free general admission pass, so you can enjoy the Gardens during the day!
- There is a RTD bus stop at the Gardens' entrance.
- The Gardens has a B-Cycle Station next to our entrance at the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center—cycle in and taxi out.
For more information about this event, please email us at email@example.com .