- Trick or Treat in the Trail in the mini-maze, Saturday, October 18 and 25, 1–3 p.m. (FREE with gate admission)
- Mini-maze open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until 5 p.m., for children 12 and under (FREE with gate admission)
- Enjoy a hayride and a jumping pillow Fridays 4-9 p.m., Saturdays noon-9 p.m. and Sundays noon-6 p.m. (FREE with gate admission)
- Pony rides and train rides are available every Saturday and Sunday from noon–5 p.m., $5 per person
- Picnic tables are available if you bring your own food (first-come, first-serve).
- A variety of food vendors will be on-hand at the Corn Maze.
- Please pick up your children promptly at closing time each evening.
Once you have conquered the Corn Maze, explore the treehouse and water feature in Deer Creek Discovery, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends.