- Mini-maze open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until dark for children 10 and under. (FREE with gate admission)
- Enjoy a hayride Fridays 4-9 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m. -9 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (one FREE ride with gate admission)
- Jumping pillow is open Fridays 4 p.m. until dark, Saturdays 10 a.m. until dark and Sundays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (FREE with gate admission)
- Pony rides and hamster balls are available Fridays, 4-6 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., $5 per person.
- Picnic tables are available if you bring your own food (first-come, first-serve).
- A variety of food vendors will be on-hand at the Corn Maze.
- Please pick up your children promptly at closing time each evening.
Once you have conquered the Corn Maze, explore the treehouse and water feature in Deer Creek Discovery, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends.