Kids and Families
- Trick or Treat in the Trail in the Mini-Maze, Sunday October 20 and 27,
1–3 p.m. (FREE with gate admission)
October 20 and October 27 - Wildcat Willie from Johnson & Wales University will be there to hand out candy.
October 20 - Rocky from the Denver Nuggets will be available for pictures and will hand out candy.
- Life-size spider web jungle gym (FREE with gate admission)
- Mini-Maze open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until 5 p.m., for children 12 and under (FREE with gate admission)
- Maze Trivia, choose between two themed sets of questions (FREE with gate admission)
Hayride (FREE with gate admission)
- Jumping Pillow (FREE with gate admission)
- Pony rides are available every Saturday and Sunday from Noon–5 p.m., $5 per person
- Picnic tables are available if you bring your own food (first-come, first-serve).
- A variety of food vendors will be on-hand at the Corn Maze.
- Please pick up your children promptly at closing time each evening.
Once you have conquered the Corn Maze, explore the tree house and water feature in Deer Creek Discovery, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends.