The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
By taking a tour – be it an overview of the Gardens, a specific botanic theme or behind-the-scenes info on an art exhibition, you can:
- Learn something: Gardens staff and docents share their knowledge of our living collections, history, art exhibitions and architecture. Enthusiasm and passion will inspire.
- Quality time: A Gardens tour is the perfect opportunity to gather family, friends or colleagues.
- Fit and Healthy: No need to wait in line for a treadmill at a crowded health club because when you tour our 24-acre site, you will forget you’re exercising.
- Relax: Escape daily pressures and lose yourself in our urban oasis.
- Stop procrastinating: Easily register for a tour.
- Save money: Tour tickets include general admission so you can come early or stay after to take a closer look at the grounds, exhibits and other offerings.
UPCOMING AT YORK STREET:
- On select dates in April, July and October, enjoy our Garden Guru Tour. Immerse yourself in the Gardens with a horticulturist as your guide.
- Seasonal Discoveries Tours are on select Sundays. Stroll through the Gardens at any time of the year with this tour that highlights seasonal beauty and ever-changing landscapes.
- Every Drop Counts is our newest tour. Expand your knowledge of drought-tolerant plants that are well-suited for smart gardening in the Western United States.
- Midsummer Nights tours let you journey to Elizabethan England on a midsummer eve by touring the plants immortalized in the works of Shakespeare. Select evenings at 6 p.m., June & July