- Plan Your Visit
- Our Gardens
- Research & Conservation
- Gardening Resources
- Get Involved
Digging into the Gardens...join us!
By Doris Boardman, Web Technology Manager on Feb 16, 2010
We have so many authors from all parts of the Gardens (click on the "More Authors" link in the right column under "authors" to see all of our most recent bloggers) that we wanted to make it even easier for you to learn some of our points of view about Denver Botanic Gardens and Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield by navigating through our new blog layout. I'll be posting photos of our authors soon so you can see who we are.
Continue to enjoy our blog and these topics:
- Get a glimpse of our Gardens in bloom
- Acquire tips from our expert horticulturists
- Find out about conservation and research efforts
- Hear about some of our exciting classes and art exhibits
- Experience our awesome new construction projects (this year it is all about the Greenhouse Complex and the Mordecai Children's Garden openings)
- Take part in behind-the-scenes looks at our special events
- Go on a virtual adventure through our posts . . . see photos and learn about our horticulture trips around the world
- Use our blog entries to plan your next visit to the Gardens
- Plus much, much more....
See all of the reasons why becoming a member of the Gardens will enrich every part of your life. Especially with our new exhibition "Moore in the Gardens" opening on March 8, you will want to visit the Gardens again and again. Join us on a regular basis by subscribing to our RSS feed and see what is flourishing at the Gardens.
Many thanks to the folks at our amazing Web interactive agency, Bridgeline. Dave French, Ryan Hadley, David Coleman and Tom Whittaker: here is a standing ovation from the Gardens for all of your great ideas, beautiful design and brilliant execution. Plus you all are a joy to work with. Thank you!
Visitors and friends, please let us know what you think about our fresh new blog design, and what you would like to see more of on our blog. We welcome your ideas!